Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hm, I like pearls...

So.. I have absolutely nothing clever to say, but it's been a while since I've posted and I feel like I'm long overdue. I've been confused lately.. Not necessarily in a bad way though. Many people ask, "How can you be confused in a good way?" You may be one of these people. I, dear friends, have an answer. Confusion leads to questions, and questions lead to answers. A pearl of wisdom I gained through reading vast amounts of poetry and listening to more songs than there are stars in the sky (okay, maybe not THAT many, but you understand my point), it's helped me out a lot. I have a lot of questions in my life and I pray one day God will answer them.

PS. The above picture has no relevance. I just love this picture.

Huh, that turned out to be decently clever after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment