Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Thing

At FUGE this summer, we did an exercise where we had to choose one intangible thing that we absolutely couldn't live without. I really struggled with this, because there are a few things in life that I decided would be difficult to let go. I was down to support, hope, and love. Sure, there's plenty of tangible things that we all think we can't live without- cell phones, computers, television, clothes, best friends, family, whatever it may be. The intangible things, I think, are taken for granted for than the tangible ones. How many times do we actually think about how much we love our best friends? Have you ever thought about what it would be like if you had no hope? What if you were never supported in anything you do? I couldn't live, honestly. Not without those three things.

These are some things I take for granted:

Friends.




Teachers.



Gorgeous weather.



Something I took for granted: R.I.P. Squeakers. I love you babygirl <3




I wish I'd met Jenna a lot sooner so she could teach me this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment