Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful for....

This Thanksgiving, I have a lot to be thankful for.

1)We just moved into a new house, and I have my own room and a roof over my head, most importantly.
2)I have the best friends in the world. They always pick me up when I'm down and always make me laugh, even if I want to cry.
3)All of my grandparents that I've ever known have lived to see yet another Thanksgiving.
4)I'm healthy, off steroids and medication, and can live like an average teenager.
5)I have a Lord who loves me more than I could ever imagine.
6)Even with divorced parents, I still see both of them and they are both actively involved in my life.
7)I have a little kitty who loves to cuddle in my bed at night.
8a)I have my confidant best friend who let's me vent to her whenever I need it.
8b)Said confidant is only a phone call or text away, no matter what.
9)I am able to keep up my grades and still live a life that doesn't involved being cooped up in my room 24/7.
10)I have an amazing StuCo family.
11)I have an amazing little sister.
[Sidenote - She's completely crazy, and yes, sometimes I want to slap her across the face, but I still love her.]
12)The Fab Five. 'Nuff said.
13)There are people who are more than willing to give me a hug, virtual or real, whenever I may or may not need it.
14)I can stay in touch with long distance friends that I love soo much.

What are you thankful for? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment