"It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime, so let me say before we part: So much of me is made of what I've learned from you. You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart. And now whatever way our stories end, I know you have rewritten mine by being my friend."
These people have changed my life for the better:

My best friend, Morgan DeWilde. She taught me what it's like to be a real friend who sticks with you through anything, no matter what.

My other best friend, Courtney Brinker. She taught me how to be a Godly friend, let loose, and be crazy. She's basically the one to blame for my personality. Oh, and she's dealt with me for almost 9 years now.

My Fuge Leader, Jenna Sanders. She taught me more than I can list here about faith, life, and hope.

My dance teacher, Ashley Gajos. She taught me how to use music and dancing to release yourself and a lot of other life lessons.

My other dance teacher, Kris Gajos. She taught me about life, respect, and, of course, dance.
Those are just a few people who I love and respect outside of my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment