Sunday, August 8, 2010

VBS

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long; I've been super busy lately.

This week is going to be insane, but I'm absolutely ready. Every night, I'm teaching Vacation Bible School at my church. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings, I have mini band camp. I also have to pack for band camp on top of everything.

Saddle Ridge Ranch is this year's VBS theme. I'm teaching music to Pre-K through 4th grade kids, and I'm having an awesome time. Even though I have a brace on my knee, I still jump around and get the kids excited. They really enjoy the crazy (and extremely silly) songs that we sing. Ever since I worked with the kids at Brush Arbor, I've had a huge soft spot for them. I'm really glad that I'm getting the opportunity to share with them about God through the music. It's going to be amazing seeing how many kids accept Christ this week. Please be praying that the kids learn more about God and can take it home to their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment