Yes, you. You have a beautiful soul. Despite what everyone says, or despite all the flaws you may think of yourself; you are beautiful. And I may not know you completely or at all, but you are unique and lucky to have such a lovely soul. Show everyone that you do. Smile, even if something goes wrong, smile at that little trouble, show it that you can conquer it, that it won’t bring your dreams down. That despite everything that goes wrong, you are content and you will and are okay. Because every beautiful human being was created on this earth for a reason; you have purpose. Show those wrongs that you have purpose, because you do. You’re meant for great things; you’re meant for a friend, you’re meant for a family member. You’re meant to be on earth to create joy. Let your beauty shine. And maybe your heart has been broken one too many times. But look here I am, I still stand. I will not lie, my heart has been shattered one too many times as well. But I have not given up, I keep going and moving. Rough times come for a reason, but spring will always come around I promise you, it will. You’ll smile again, your heart will be okay.
From this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment